Silverlight 2

Apr 12, 2008 at 9:32 PM
Now that silverlight 1.1 is called 2.0, how do I get this to work?

I tried using Blend 2.5 and adding a reference, but the control doesn't show in the custom controls list.

And if I create a silverlight application with VS2008, how do I add RTL support there?
Jun 1, 2008 at 4:01 AM
Well,
I came in to this trouble too!
Visual studio will end up with error adding a reference to SilverlightRTL.dll telling that it's not a silverlight library, and accordingly, you can't just open the source code to make it a Silverlight 2.0 library as well! because it missed a namespace (probably because of silverlight 2 beta 1 resource changes to 1.1).

I need this extension to use in a silverlight project for displaying Farsi (Persian) which is RTL too.

Now, question is: what can we do know?
Thanks for this useful extension and let make it works.
Mohammad Porooshani
Coordinator
Jul 3, 2008 at 4:05 PM
Currently we're working to support Silverlight 2.0 and hopefully will fix those issues

mohpor wrote:
Well,
I came in to this trouble too!
Visual studio will end up with error adding a reference to SilverlightRTL.dll telling that it's not a silverlight library, and accordingly, you can't just open the source code to make it a Silverlight 2.0 library as well! because it missed a namespace (probably because of silverlight 2 beta 1 resource changes to 1.1).

I need this extension to use in a silverlight project for displaying Farsi (Persian) which is RTL too.

Now, question is: what can we do know?
Thanks for this useful extension and let make it works.
Mohammad Porooshani